Indoor Air Quality Testing, Winter Haven, FL
If you suspect you have a problem with the air in your Winter Haven, FL home, call us right away for indoor air quality testing.
Did you know that your indoor air quality can be contaminated by products you are using? You might unknowingly be releasing chemicals and harmful substances into the air of your home with routine tasks. If you suspect you have a problem in your home, call us right away for indoor air quality testing. We provide reliable data, so you can make decisions to protect your health.
Indoor air quality can be contaminated in many ways. In Winter Haven, FL, we find that some of the most common culprits of low-quality air are:
- Chemicals from commonly used products, such as bathroom and kitchen cleaners. Most cleaning products have complex formulas and include a myriad of irritating chemicals.
- Mold, especially in humid climates like ours. Mold loves the humidity and can grow quickly when it is undiscovered and out of sight.
- Pesticides used indoors (like insecticides) or even outdoor pesticides that are brought into the home from outdoors (tracked on shoes, etc.).
- Room fragrances, including candles and candle warmers or “plug-in” air fresheners. These have been proven to cause irritation in people who have asthma.
- Pet dander and dust mites, which can build up in your HVAC system and circulate throughout the air in your home.
- Lead, which is mostly found in paint in houses that were built or painted before 1978.
If the results of the indoor air quality testing indicate contamination, we have solutions to clean the air and help you breathe easy in your home again. Contact us today at Winter Haven Air Conditioning™ for more information about indoor air quality testing.